I am a freelance science writer, copywriter and editor based in Adelaide, South Australia. To contact me, see here.
This month, you’ll find me:
- Crafting compelling content for scientists applying to ATSE’s Clunies Ross Innovation Awards
- Preparing workshops to aid scientists in writing concise, targeted and winning NHMRC funding applications
- Snooping out and writing science, health and technology news stories for The Lead SA
- Creating content with a science, technology and innovation edge for clients through Refraction Media
- Reviewing science, technology and health books for The Advertiser