I am a freelance science writer and editor based in Adelaide, South Australia. To contact me, see here.
This month, you’ll find me:
- Snooping out and writing science, health and technology news stories for The Lead SA
- Working on science, agriculture, technology and history features for Adelaide Hills Magazine
- Editing documents for CRC for Contamination Assessment and Remediation of the Environment
- Talking about science writing with postgraduate journalism students at University of South Australia
- Working with The University of Adelaide for SCIENCE 7020 Communicating Science