I am a freelance science writer and editor based in Adelaide, South Australia. To contact me, see here.
This month, you’ll find me:
- Editing science and innovation award applications for University of SA
- Celebrating 2 years of ScienceforLife.365
- Snooping out and writing science, health and technology news stories for The Lead SA
- Working on science, agriculture, technology and history features for Adelaide Hills Magazine
- Creating content with a science, technology and innovation edge for clients through Refraction Media
- Studying hard to complete a Climate Change Coursera through University of Melbourne