I am a freelance science writer and editor based in Adelaide, South Australia. To contact me, see here.
This month, you’ll find me:
- Recovering from Bootcamp! 10 Digital Media Tools for Science Communicators
- Writing a story for BioSA’s Bionews
- Working on a very cool feature article for Double Helix magazine
- Snooping out and writing science, health and technology news stories for The Lead SA
- Working on science, agriculture, technology and history features for Adelaide Hills Magazine
- Creating content with a science, technology and innovation edge for clients through Refraction Media